Purchased Pro version and have questions

• plainhavoc
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #4788 by plainhavoc
Purchased Pro version and have questions was created by plainhavoc
Hello, I purchased the pro version, and am having issues.

First, let me explain how we are set-up. We have category menu items that show subcategories for places. On the free version, if we were to select one menu item, the filter would then show only subcategories for that category. On the pro version, it shows ALL categories and subcategories. This is a step backwards in my opinion.

Secondly, the search module (Supposed to be at /components/com_search_gmapfp/models/search.php) was not installed with the component. The directory for com_search_gmapfp does not exist.

Thirdly, the marker images are "chopped" (see screenshot attached).

I do not try to complain, but it seems the pro version falls short of the free version in these respects.

While there are many more options (which I did not need, but many of your customers likely do), I am only looking for those found in the free version, plus being able to manage on the front-end. Sadly, I am not finding a way to manage on the front-end even though your notes from several versions back mentions adding it.
I am now regretting purchasing this.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by plainhavoc. Reason: additional displeasure
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #4789 by gmapfp
Hello,

1. Normally the filter must show only the subcategories. Can you send me a super user login by contact form ?

2. In the Pro version, there are two possibility.
  • The search function include in GMapFP (the same that the free, but with the custom fields in more).
  • A external search module with evolved function (paying).

3. Edit and save your markers.

4. You can manage the places on the frontend. You can add an item of menu => GMapFP Article : Highlighting of an item / Form to manage items by the users
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by gmapfp.
  • plainhavoc
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #4790 by plainhavoc
Replied by plainhavoc on topic Purchased Pro version and have questions
Yes, where is your contact form? I didn't see one on your profile or a link on the home page.
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #4791 by gmapfp
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by gmapfp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: plainhavoc
  • plainhavoc
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #4795 by plainhavoc
Replied by plainhavoc on topic Purchased Pro version and have questions
Contact message sent.

Thank you for looking into this, and my apologies for coming across irritated last week. I was up against a deadline for this project and expected everything to go smoothly.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds