GmapFP does't work

More
4 months 4 days ago #5344 by Beckmann
GmapFP does't work was created by Beckmann
I'm trying to get gmapfp to work. I tried using Google Maps within an article with the following call:  {gmapfp id="3" kml_file="mydomain.de/images/reisen/tansania/sonst...sho_Route_7-Tage.kml" hmap="500" map_choix="4" map_sat="1" map_nor=" 2" zmap="11" itin="2" click_over="2" map_centre_lat="-3.0572164609949617" map_centre_lng="37.25539504687504"}The path to the kml file is correct, but the map of Orleans is always displayed. Elsewhere the call is:  {gmapfp id="12" kml_files="www.mydomain.de/images/reisen/alpen/kart...E5_-_1Woche_1Tag.kml" hmap="680" map_choix="4" map_sat="1" map_nor ="2" zmap="14" itin="2" click_over="2" map_centre_lat="47.33" map_centre_lng="10.3071"}At least the correct area is shown there, but unfortunately the path isn't either.I would actually prefer openstreetmap, but there doesn't seem to be any paths there, or am I looking at it wrong and you could pass gpx files.System: Joomla 4.4.1, gmapfp J4.13FThanks for the support
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 days ago - 4 months 3 days ago #5345 by Beckmann
Replied by Beckmann on topic GmapFP does't work
I 've tested with kml_files (gmapfp Version 3) and kml_file (gmapfp Version 4), the result ist the same. The Joomla Installation is a update from 3 to 4 . May be, something is going wrong that time.
Last edit: 4 months 3 days ago by Beckmann.

More
4 months 1 day ago #5346 by gmapfp
Replied by gmapfp on topic GmapFP does't work
Hi

I not encoded the kml support in the Joomla 4 map plugin.
I will make it the next week.

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #5351 by gmapfp
Hi,

Can you send me a link, because I tested it and it's works fine !

You must use kml_file=".........."
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by gmapfp.

More
3 months 1 week ago #5352 by Beckmann
Replied by Beckmann on topic GmapFP does't work
Hi, at the moment I'm very busy. My first test does't work, but I 'll test it next weekend again.

The Link:  beckmannonline.de/index.php/reisen/afrik...ia/karte-kilimanjaro  

<h1>Auf der Lemosho Route zum Uhuru Peak</h1>
<p>Bei der Besteigung des Kilimanjaro haben wir die Lemosho-Route genutzt. Dazu hier eine Karte zum Tourverlauf.</p>
<p> </p>
{gmapfp id="3" kml_file="www.beckmannonline.de/images/reisen/tans...sho_Route_7-Tage.kml" hmap="500" map_choix="4" map_sat="1" map_nor="2" zmap="11" itin="2" click_over="2" map_centre_lat="-3,0572164609949617" map_centre_lng="37,25539504687504"}
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

More
3 months 1 week ago #5353 by gmapfp
Can you send me a super user login by mp ?

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds